Our Partner TURCK.
TURCK is a leading manufacturer in the field of industrial automation. We have partnered with TURCK to deliver a range of position sensing products for this market.
CambridgeIC's resonant inductive position sensing technology and CTU chips perform the sensing function in TURCK's inductive position sensors. For linear position measurement, the Li Series is available in a Q17 housing for measuring ranges up to 200mm and the Q25 housing for up to 2m. For angle sensing, the Ri Series measures a full absolute 360°. Bespoke products are also in production for specific OEM requirements.
Our resonant inductive position sensing technology is able to work at large gaps. This means it can work straight through the front face of Turck's IP67 protection class housings to sense a target at a typical maximum gap of 4mm. The housing therefore requires no moving parts inside, and no wear-prone seals for moving linkages.
Turck brings a wealth of experience in industrial product design, electronic interfacing and bus systems, manufacturing, logistics and support. Our partnership has delivered products that:
- Are free from wear
- Work in dirty, wet and abrasive environments
- Have no magnets to attract ferrous swarf, and are immune to its effects
- Have short blind zones at the ends of linear sensors, enabling a small number of different sensors to cover a wide range of applications
- Are highly tolerant of misalignment, and are therefore easy to install and maintain
- Are stable across temperature
- Can tolerate the large AC magnetic fields generated by electric welders
Typical applications include machines for:
- Injection moulding
- Industrial printing
- Fluid control
- Automotive assembly
TURCK is a trading name of Hans Turck GmbH & Co. KG with headquarters in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany.