The CAM204 is a single-chip non-contact position sensor IC for resonant inductive position sensing. It can connect to and process multiple sensors and report results to a host over a single SPI interface.
- Resonant inductive position sensing engine
- Fully ratiometric measurements
- SPI communications (slave device)
- User IOs for position triggers and sample indicators
- Can process multiple sensors for centralised processing...
- Up to 4 Type 1 sensors
- Up to 2 Type 6 sensors
- Can drive external DAC for up to 4 analog outputs
- Internal software upgradable over SPI
- Noise Free Resolution 10…16 bits at typical gap, depending on sensor
- Automatic tuning to resonators across ±7% frequency range
- Extremely stable across temperature...
- < ±0.1% position change across temperature for Type 1 sensors
- < ±0.01% for Type 2 and 6
- Update rate > 1000 samples/s
- Single 2.7...3.6V supply
- -40°C to +125°C 28-pin SSOP (CAM204BE)
- -40°C to +85°C 28-pin QFN (CAM204MI)
28-pin SSOP pinout