CambridgeIC's standard target may be used with most sensors, rotary or linear. Its inductor is formed by a coil wound around a ferrite rod, for high Q-factor and a precisely shaped near field.
- Non contact: wireless and wear free
- For both linear and rotary position sensing
- Holes for alignment and/or mounting
- Linear magnetic axis alignment ±0.1mm
- Rotary magnetic axis alignment ±0.2°
- Typical Q-factor 115
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C
- Max rotation speed 6000rpm
- Max linear acceleration 4000ms-2
There are 4 standard targets in the CTU Development Kit, one for each sensor.