For demonstration, test and development purposes, it is convenient to communicate with CTU chips using a PC. The CTU Adapter converts between the SPI interface of CTU chips and the USB interface of a PC. The Adapter is an SPI master and the CTU is an SPI slave.
- USB powered
- Selectable CTU power supply: 2.7V, 3.3V or 3.6V
- Adapter firmware can be updated in the field
- Full speed USB operation
- Interface DLL available for software developers
- Compact, rugged, metal housing
- Supplied with USB and SPI cables
- 100 SPI write/reads per second (typical PC)
- 1Mbit/s SPI clock rate
- SPI timings compatible with CTU chips
- 100mA max power supply output current
- Connecting CTU chips to a PC for demos and test
- Developing CTU chip applications
- PC based measurement systems
The CTU Adapter is compatible with all CambridgeIC Development Boards.